What Mom's get up to when we're finally alone!
Tomorrow the Bad Moms are going to Casino Rama for the night, and we’re psyched! Not only do we get alone time, we get Bad Moms time! Woohoo! In honour of the highly worshiped alone time, here are my favourite solo activities (or just the ones I end up doing if I am by myself):
Sit for random amounts of time, sometimes staring off into space – anywhere: in the car, on my couch, in my bed (there’s me, happy in my car, because I’m solo and it’s quiet!)
Doze off after doing #1 for a while
3. Watch repeats of shows on HGTV: favourites include Love It Or List It Vancouver, Beachfront Bargain Hunt, Property Brothers, House Hunters Renovations
4. Write and edit for this blog
5. Think my own thoughts, in an adult voice, without interruptions
6. Browse vacations online
7. Make lists of things I need to do, and then forget where the lists went
8. Watch parts of movies while I do other random things like clean out the fridge (where did that jar of random mush come from?) or fold laundry
9. Blast my playlist really loud OR sing without any background music, OR just have silence
10. Wonder what my kids are doing and miss them intensely even though I cherish alone time very much.
#BadMomSara #momming #parenting #parenthinghumor #truthserum